Designed with the North American driver in mind, the 2013 Toyota Venza is an exciting crossover with numerous standard additions and SUV-like features.
The Venza design allows you to take your toys anywhere with up to 3,500-lbs. towing capacity, available all-wheel drive (AWD) and a towing package.
Available in three models, the Venza features the LE, XLE and Limited models. The Venza LE and XLE will be offered in four-cylinder, V6, front-wheel drive (FWD) or AWD combinations with the Venza Limited offered in the V6 engine and FWD or AWD combinations.
The Venza features three interior colors: Ivory, Light Gray and Black (new for 2013) and offered in fabric for the LE and leather for the XLE and Limited models. All grades have the standard Optitron speedometer and tachometer. A TFT multi-color center instrument panel display is available in the XLE and Limited grades. Centrally located on the upper console is a dual-zone automatic climate system with easy access from the front seats.
Standard Features galore
- Blind Spot mirror, Outer Mirror Turn indicator and Puddle lamps
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- 3.5-inch LCD Multi-Information display
- Display Audio System with a 6.1-inch touch screen
- AM/FM CD Player with MP3 WMA Playback Capability
- USB port with iPod Connectivity
- Power Liftgate
- Rear Back-up Camera
- Panoramic Glass Roof with power moonroof
- Display Audio with Navigation and Entune
- Leather Trimmed Seats, Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
- Four-way power passenger seat
- Multi-stage heated front seats
- Driver Seat memory
- Reverse Tilt Outer Mirrors
- Display Audio with Navigation and Entune
- Anti-theft system with alarm and engine immobilizer
- Smart Key System and Push Button Start
- Customizable TFT Multi-information Display
- Panoramic Glass Roof with front moonroof
- Display Audio with Navigation, Entune and JBL
- 13 JBL Synthesis Speakers with Subwoofer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Premium HDD Navigation with Entune and JBL Multimedia system
- 7-inch touch screen
- AM/FM CD Player with MP3/WMA Playback Capability
- 13 JBL Synthesis Speakers including Subwoofer
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Capability
- HD Radio
- Auxillary Audio Jack
- USB Port with iPod connectivity and control
- Vehicle information
- Panoramic glass roof with front power moonroof
- High-Intensity Discharge headlights
Engine Specs and Handling
The Venza’s 2.7 four-cylinder model produces 181 horsepower at 5,800 rpm and 182 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,2000 rpm and is EPA-rated at 21 MPG City/27 MPG highway for the FWD model and 20/25 for the AWD.
The 3.5-liter V6 contributes 268 horsepower at 6,2000 rpm and 246 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,700 rpm with EPA-rated fuel economy at 19 MPG city/26 MPG highway and 18/25 for the AWD.
A Towing Prep Package on the V6 models gives the Venza an engine oil cooler, larger radiator fan and heavy-duty alternator.
Designed with a lower center of gravity the Venza sits on standard 19-inch aluminum wheels with 20-inch aluminum wheels standard on the V6 model.
Toyota’s STAR Safety System is standard on the Venza and features enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-Force Ditribution (EBD), Brake Assist and the Smart Stop Technology, according to Toyota.
Seven airbags are packed into the cabin with a driver’s knee airbag, driver and front-passenger front-seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side-curtain airbags.
A 36-month/36,000 mile basic new-vehicle warranty applies as well as the standard Toyota Care, which covers normal factory-scheduled maintenance and 24-hour roadside assistance for two years or 25,000 miles.
Call 888-261-9796, and speak to our friendly staff today! Learn about our latest Toyota Specials, set up an informative test drive, get details on any vehicle, request a brochure, schedule a service appointment, discuss your trade-in or even talk financing on your next car. We are here to help you.
Daytona Toyota is your local Toyota dealer located in Daytona, FL. Your satisfaction is our goal!
Still deciding on which Toyota you’d like to be driving? Searching for OEM factory rebates? Are you comparing lease programs or internet specials? Maybe you simply want our best price on a new or used car? For all of this and more, look no further than Daytona Toyota. Our team is made up of professional associates that offer you a no-pressure environment and operate with the quality you’d expect. We look forward to helping you with your next new or used car purchase.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.